- Strengthen links and communication between Green Power and the school.
- Cultivate sustainability and environmental awareness in students.
- Promote and develop environmental education.
- Motivate students to learn about and participate in environmental activities.
- Enjoy prioritised registration for environmental activities organized by Green Power.
- Enjoy prioritised registration for teachers’ training workshops organized by Green Power.
- Enjoy special discounts on Green Power’s green products and publications.
- Receive free complimentary copies of environmental education kits and books produced by Green Power.
- Applicant should be a registered secondary school, primary school, kindergarten, or nursery under the Education Bureau.
- Applications from schools that do not meet the eligibility criteria or those with incomplete information will not be accepted.
- Confirmation letters will be sent to the contact person via email within two weeks upon receipt of the application. All applicants will receive email notification of the acceptance or rejection of their application.
- “Green School Network” membership is free and permanent.
- Green Power reserves the right to revise the above regulations without further notice.
- If there is any change in the particulars of the school or contact person(s), please update here to continue receiving up-to-date information from Green Power.
- “Green School Network” members shall not engage in any act that damages Green Power’s reputation, otherwise, their membership will be revoked.
- “Green School Network” members should not apply for any funding or participate in any activity on behalf of Green Power.
- Green Power is a charitable institution exempt from tax under Section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance (IR File No.: 91/3280).