We are looking for a cheerful and active team member, who is passionate about environmental conservation, education and protection. Based on your interests, capabilities and organisation’s needs, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing conservation management, environmental education and other projects. Working in small teams, you will have chances to work on different habitat management, environmental education and advocacy projects. In addition, successful candidate will also be assigned ecological survey, community engagement and fund-raising works.
- Assist in every stage of environmental conservation, education and fund-raising projects, from planning, implementation to achievement sharing.
- Implement habitat restoration and modification works on-site.
- Conduct ecological surveys, collect and analyse ecological data to inform habitat management decisions.
- Coordinate and lead activities for schools and the community, such as nature tours, school talks, eco-clean up actions, etc.
- Produce educational materials and publications.
- Organise and execute major fund-raising programmes for the organisation.
- Communicate with different stakeholders and partners, e.g. schools, government departments, professional bodies, community groups and volunteers etc.
- Managing social media platforms, and assist in creating the image and content of posts.
- Handle other projects logistics and administrative works.
- Bachelor degree or above (preferably in ecology, environmental biology, biological sciences or event management).
- Preferably 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Candidates with more than 2 years’ working experience may be considered as Senior Education & Project Officer, those with less relevant working experience will be considered as Assistant Education & Project Officer. Fresh graduates are welcomed.
- Experience in conducting ecological surveys, leading outdoor activities, organising promotional and educational activities, event management and/or community programmes coordination will be an advantage.
- Ability to work with other team members to perform simultaneous duties.
- Should be detailed-oriented, who also has strong self-learning ability and problem-solving skills, ready for a rapid working environment in a non-profit organisation.
This position bases in our headquarters in Mongkok. We offer a 5-day work week. Occasionally, you are required to work on Saturday, Sunday or public holidays; compensation leave will be provided in such circumstances.
Interested candidates please send your cover letter and CV with current salary, expected salary and examination results to email@example.com. (Please mark the job reference on the email subject.)
Application would be considered until the position is filled.